This recipe I have been making for years!! It’s so easy to make your own too!
So this is what you will need!
1) Pint of cherry tomatoes halved
2) 1 cup of roasted peppers sliced
3) 1lb chicken breast (I like to use the Perdue perfect portions)
4) 2 eggs
5) 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
6) 1 lb bow tie pasta (or whatever pasta you like)
7) 2 packets Knorrs creamy pesto packet prepared based on packet instructions
8) 2 cups milk
9) 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more to fry chicken
10) salt & pepper
Now, how to prepare!
1) In a large pot, boil heavily salted water and prepare pasta to tenderness you prefer
2) meanwhile prepare pesto sauce to packet instructions
3) once the pesto is done add in the tomatoes and peppers and simmer while preparing the chicken
4) salt and pepper the chicken on both sides
5) prepare and bowl with the eggs and whisk and a plate with bread crumbs on it.
6) dip each chicken breast in the egg, then dredge in the bread crumbs
7) In a large fry pan heat a large drizzle of olive oil over medium high heat and brown the chicken on both sides until done. About 5-7 minutes per side
8) once all done mix pasta and sauce together and serve alongside the chicken. Sprinkle with parm cheese!!