Now that the days are getting warmer I am mall about grilling!! This super simple and super tasty marinade is great for steak, chicken, or pork. I bet it is even great for shrimp! Let’s get into it!
What you will need:
1. 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2. 1/4 cup sliced green onion or any onion you have on hand
3. 2 garlic cloves, pressed or crushed. I give them a good chop
4. 1 tablespoon honey
5. 1 1/2- 2 lbs flank steak (or like I said above try on chicken or pork!)
What you do with it all:
1. In a small bowl combine the first 4 ingredients above and whisk together
2. Place meat in a large ziplock bag and pour the marinade over and close securely
3. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours to overnight
4. Remove meat and discard the marinade. Grill or broil steak or other meat to your liking!
This is so good to serve over a salad or with yellow rice!! Enjoy!!